A man will appear in court over 40 offences after police charged him in Charlestown yesterday.
The 34-year-old man was wanted for three warrants over alleged offences including using a carriage service to menace, larceny, and goods in custody.
Following investigations by officers attached to Lake Macquarie Specialist Operations Group, about 11.15am yesterday (Friday 30 January 2015), police arrested the man at a doctor’s surgery in Charlestown.
The man was taken to Lake Macquarie Police Station, where he was charged with 40 offences, including:
– Five counts of use carriage service to menace
– Five counts of stalk/intimidate
– Six counts of contravene prohibition in AVO
– Destroy or damage property
– Police pursuit (Skye’s Law)
– Exceed speed limit over 45km/h
– Drive motor vehicle during disqualification period
– Common assault
– Assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
He was refused bail, to appear at Newcastle Local Court today (Saturday 31 January 2015).